AJSS publishes in English or in French original research as well as review articles on topics of contemporary importance or interest from across the world.
AJSS is an international is peer-reviewed journal which publishes original research contributions to scientific knowledge in sport sciences area. AJSS is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editorial board screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
Information for Authors
- The manuscript should be original, and not been published previously. It’s not allowed to submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
- Manuscripts may be 4000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, text, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 250 words. 3-5 keywords are required.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address (email@example.com).
- Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign up the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
- If the paper is accepted, the publication online is FREE.